I know that basically every blogger, vlogger and or social media personality shares their new year goals on the first. I am six days late. 2015 was...is supposed to be amazing, but so far it's been crazy. I felt so certain 2015 was meant to be a great year for achievement and success. I rang in the New Year with a big adventure and not the kind you plan out for a few months before embarking.
The first days of 2015 had brought on the unexpected and my spontaneous side kicked in allowing for a few risks. Want an update? Check it here.
Here's to learning more about myself, facing new challenges, overcoming obstacles, reaching goals, being happy and thriving at the end of hard situations. It's been a rocky start but I still believe in you 2015. It's going to be an amazing year!
Ashley's goals for 2015:
- Overall grow my audience.
- Put out amazing consistent content.
- Feel like my blog is successful and make an income from it.
- Work with other bloggers and vloggers...I'm in L.A. now, anyone else? let's meet and collab!!
- Focus my blog content on fitness, goal setting, adventure and what's going on in my life. How do you feel about the blog's direction? Anything else you'd like to see?
- Get more fit and eat healthier. I need to find a gym too...
- Explore southern California. I also want to find awesome restaurants, coffee shops, bars, bookstores, shows and the best events in L.A. AND yes, I want to share the experiences with you.
- Read more books.
- Go to concerts and shows every chance I get.
- Go to YouTube Space for an event.
- Vlog at least once a week.
- Put up music video covers on YouTube
- Meet other musicians to work with and collab with.
- Have an apartment that I love and in a great location. For me that means awesome walk-ability and the beach close by.
- Start working on a book. I don't know what or how...but I just want to start.
- Go to Europe
- Take more photos and become better at taking photos
I'm sure there's even more to add to that list but these were the things that came to mind right away.
I mentioned focusing on fitness, adventure and sharing my life on here, what would you guys like to see on the blog in 2015? Let me know in the comment section below!