For chest day I usually go simple. I honestly don't workout my chest extensively. I thought I'd share the workouts I did today.
- Four sets and I aim for eight to ten reps for each exercise:
- Cable Fly
- Flat bench press
- Dumbbell Incline bench press
- Decline dumbbell bench press
- Chest Press-Machine
- Four sets of regular push-ups to failure
- Four sets of wide push-ups to failure
- Five sets of roman chair leg lifts - for a little core work ;)
After our workout Camron and I went to the grocery store (Sprouts) and we picked up Sandwiches, chips and protein brownies. I have been wanting to try the Lenny and Larry's Muscle Brownie and they were on sale so I went for it. Their cookies are pretty good too by the way!
Seriously that sandwich was so good! It had hummus, avocado, mustard, cheddar, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and red onions.
While I won't post a list of my workouts everyday , let me know if you want to see more posts like this in the comments below! To see examples of what these exercises look like and proper form, do a Youtube search :) What are some of your favorite post workout meals or snacks? Leave me a comment letting me know!