13 Romances to Read for Valentine’s Day
The title says it, here are some romance books I really enjoyed and recommend reading for all the Valentine’s vibes.
- A Lot Like Adios by Alexis Daria
- Seven Days in June by Tia Williams
- Hiding in The Smoke by Ofelia Martinez
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- Because You’re Mine by Claire Contreras
- The Trouble With Hating You by Sanji Patel
- Power Play by Maria Luis
- Love Chai and Other Four Letter Words by Anhua Sharma
- Half Truths by Claire Contreras
- Remission by Ofelia Martinez
- Get A Life Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
*Heads up I linked each book to make it easy for you to find, however, these are affiliate links and when you buy through them you are supporting me. I always appreciate it when you do use my links, so thanks if you do!